Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MUT-3010 Error in Dual Stack Split Tool - Remove Java Stack

mathiasholz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

we are trying to split our dual-stack GTS system with the DUAL STACK SPLIT TOOL 2.1 SP00. (70DSS21SP00_4-10012223)

In the setup we choose the following option:

Dual-Stack-Split --> IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows --> Move Java Database --> Remove Java Stack from Dual-Stack System

Our SAP Systems are running on an AIX plattform.

While the setup we are entering usernames and passwords and after this step the following error occurs (filename sapinst_dev.log):

ERROR      2013-06-25 09:06:28.863

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MUT-03010  Execution of the command "db2 -td; -vf db2start.sql -r db2start.res -z db2start.out" finished with status TST_ERROR.

ERROR      2013-06-25 09:06:28.866

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MUT-03010  Execution of the command "db2 -td; -vf db2start.sql -r db2start.res -z db2start.out" finished with status TST_ERROR.

ERROR      2013-06-25 09:06:29.260 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:916]

FCO-00011  The step initialize with step key |DSS_JavaRemove_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|DSS_DropJavaSchema|ind|ind|ind|ind|dropjavaschema|0|DSS_DropJavaSchema_DB6|ind|ind|ind|ind|dropJavaSchema_db6|0|initialize was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: Execution of the command "db2 -td; -vf db2start.sql -r db2start.res -z db2start.out" finished with status TST_ERROR.).

We tried the setup several times with different releases of the split tool. It's always the same error.

Unfortunately it seems not the be an authorization probleme, we change the authorization for the setup directory to 777.

Please help us with this problem.

Best regards

Mathias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sujit_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

Please check SAP NOTE : 1151952 , if you can get any help out of that.

Also have a look on SAP NOTE: 1169801

Regards,

SUJIT

mathiasholz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

thanks for your quick answer.

Unfortunately none of your notes was the solution.

Thanks anyways.

Beste Regards

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

I got similar issue as mentioned by you but mine during Dual stack - DB instance installation phase where I end up in droping and re-create db instance to over come our issue but in your incase re-install of db2 client libraries should help you.

Thanks

Prakash

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ram but my issue has been resolved as mentioned in my previous reply.

Regards

Prakash