cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order Splitting

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I Split Transfer Order based on Storage Section ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No standard functionality for that, but it can be achieved easily.
You (your ABAP-er) need to write some code in the include ZXLTOU18.
This is for the outbound process (I guess you need that but you didn't specify).

SE38 => ZXLTOU18

Aassign different pools to items with different storage sections by modifying t_ltap_vb.

With this much info it shouldn't be hard for an ABAP-er to write a short code for this purpose.

Regards,
Mihailo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy / Sushant,

My actual requirement is splitting a Outbound Delivery. I want to have a Transfer Order with just one line item connected to one outbound delivery.

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Are you saying that if your outbound delivery has 5 items then while saving, it should be creating 5 transfer orders for each line item of delivery?

If not, then please explain your complete scenario with example.

Regars,

sushant

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

My understanding is, you need to split the TO per line item for OBD i.e. 601 movement type. Please proceed below

(1) OLML---> Warehouse management  -----> Activity---> Transfer--->  Processing performance data/TO split - Define profile----> Profile for performance data

Define new entry of your warehouse number and profile. Also, flag "split single TO" Option.

(2) Go to OLML---> Warehouse management  -----> Activity---> Transfer--->  Processing performance data/TO split----->Control for performance data processing/TO split -----> performance data control

Make new entry of warehouse number, Movement type (601) source and destination storage type as   ***    and your Profile.

Your TO will be split per line items of OBD

Thanks and regards,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi ,

Kindly try creating split profile with destination storage type in config  and let me know if it works.

Thanks

Jinoy

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I hope you are trying to split the putaway Transfer order. ( as the storage section would come only then).

Standard settings allow split only during picking and not during putaway. You will need to use the enhancement MWMTO012 and FM exit EXIT_SAPLL03A_012.