cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deferred Revenue in FI-CA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to the deferred revenue posting functionality.

We are trying to implement deferred revenue functionality. I have done the configurations for time based deferred revenue postings in SPRO.

->Maintain Account Determination for Time-Based Deferred Revenue Postings

->Maintain Default Values for Transfer Posting Run

Also, I found that event 1140 can be used to update the table fkkdefrev ( Trigger Table for Deferred Revenue Postings). But, When I am debugging the VYSPA( Posting document) tcode, it is not triggering the event 1140. Hence the table fkkdefrev table is not updated and we are not able to run FKDR tcode.

Does anyone have documentation on this? Could you please share/help me.

Thanks you very much in advance.

Regards,

Siva Badri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Siva:

After you have made the settings in the posting areas, you need to assign FM FKK_DEFREV_0010 to event 0010 and FKK_DEFREV_0030 to event 0030. Those functions/events will generate the triggers and will later enable event 1140 (where FKK_SAMPLE_1140_EXAMPLE is available).  Also check event 1119 and FKK_DEFREV_1119 which may be necessary. 

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Thanks for immediate response.

I have placed the breakpoint in event 10. Now, it went to event 1140. And I got the entries in FKKDEFREV table.

Once again thanks.

Regards,

Siva Badri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill / Siva,

I do have similar requirement and we are also trying to implement deferred revenue for time based postings in extended FICA.

I have made the required configuration

->Maintain Account Determination for Time-Based Deferred Revenue Postings

->Maintain Default Values for Transfer Posting Run

apart from the above mentioned settings in the above mentioned event types do we have to configure anything else ?

I am confused how will the system trigger the future transfer posting dates and also the updates of a total amount.Do we have to create some logic in event 1140 based on our requirement ?

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raju

Answers (0)