cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator approval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i post any issue in SCN it is not posting straight way. It is asking for approval from moderator and even it is taking long time for this.

How can i avoid this. Suggest pls.

Thanks,

Chowdary.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This message indicates that your content will be reviewed by an SCN moderator before being published or posted on SCN.  I noticed your content was released.

The SCN moderators, who are volunteers, work around the clock to review and approve legitimate content. There's no commitment to how long this takes but it will be done in a timely manner across the 400+ SCN spaces.  Thank you for your understanding and patience.

New SCN members are fully moderated until they complete some beginner missions to prove their intent: this is to prevent electronic spam. Additional actions may trigger moderation, regardless of who the user is.

former_member187673
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason, what is the typical turnaround for approval? Just wondering as I have a blog awaiting approval for around 10 days now.

Thanks

Peter

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Usually three business days but things vary space to space and depending on the availability of SCN's volunteer moderators.  Let me have a look at your blog post.

Jason

former_member187673
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason, all set now.

former_member184223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

even i am facing the same problem, i have started the discussion 8 days ago related to ERP-PP

but till as of now my discussion has been approved by the moderator.

How ever please consider my discussion because the scenario testing has been under pending and business users are under huge pressure.

So I request you to approve my discussion so that i would get the answers from other members of SCN community.

Regards,

Vishnu

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It's all explained here:

Moderation cannot be requested so I kindly ask your patience.

I should add that posting duplicate posts will not speed up the moderation process.

Message was edited by: Jason Lax

former_member184223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Just now i gotta notification that my discussion has been rejected by the moderator. can a duplicate post or discussion be rejected?

Regards,

Vishnu 

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes: duplicate post will be rejected because duplicates are not allowed. Posting the same thing multiple times slows down the moderation process.

former_member184223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Well Out of ignorance & , I have posted the discussion twice. So that might be the reason which u have said earlier, got my discussion rejected. Any ways I shall try again.

Regards,

Vishnu

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It was rejected because there is already something in the queue that is the same. Do not post the same thread again.

former_member184223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

How ever my first discussion got rejected but second time when I have posted again, how can I know that status of the second discussion. will it get rejected or get approved by the moderator? if second discussion also gets rejected then do I need to post the discussion again freshly?

Regards,

Vishnu

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Wait for the moderators to take action. If it is rejected, a reason will be provided and this should not be seen as a reason to post the same again.  Did you read ?

former_member184223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Just read the Pre-Moderation Support FAQ for the first time and got aware about it. Anyways thank you for the help.  In case of any issues to whom should we report them so that any quick response for approving discussions can happen?

Regards,

Vishnu

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I've already responded to your query.

former_member184223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason, Had enough clarity on this discussion. I hope the creator of discussion has also got his/her doubt cleared. So lets think of closing this discussion so that no more queries get posted. if possible can you close this at your end?

Regards,

Vishnu