cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Question was never posted

0 Kudos

Hi Support,

I Have posted a message twodays back and still waiting for admin's approval, I never saw my message posted on SCN. The Description was something like ChaRM Dual landscape. Could you please check.

~Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This message indicates that your content will be reviewed by an SCN moderator before being published or posted on SCN.

The SCN moderators, who are volunteers, work around the clock to review and approve legitimate content. There's no commitment to how long this takes but it will be done in a timely manner across the 400+ SCN spaces.  Thank you for your understanding and patience.

New SCN members are fully moderated until they complete some beginner missions to prove their intent: this is to prevent electronic spam. Additional actions may trigger moderation, regardless of who the user is.

0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the information. I have a question for you, I used to have different IDs (Login with OSS account with SSO) when I was working with different clients and I have been using SCN for around 5 to 6 years but with different IDs. Is there a way to consolidate them?

Thanks,

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Hi Jason

Is there any way can you send me the content of my message so that I can re-post it. It has been more than 5 day I have posted this message.

Thanks,

Pradeep

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This thread?

It's now live: maybe the notification is delayed.

0 Kudos

Thanks Jason. I can see it Live now.

Have a nice weekend. Points awarded

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

I have posted my question yesterday and still I can't see it live. 

It says, under approval. Please approve it. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Neelesh

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please see my noted above.