Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This compilation unit indirectly references

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have developed a Webservice - but in the first row this error occurs -

any idea to resolve it?

This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath) CheckUserEJBBean.java JDI_CHKBKEND_Dwschkusrdbag.com/ejbModule/de/dbag/ws/checkuser line 0

Thanks Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the answer - you will get 10 points but I have one more question before closing this post:

Id like to import "com.sap.security.api.IUser" therefor I add the external jar "com.sap.security.api.jar".

But after build the project - the extenal class is missing - and I get deployment errors -

should I use the same way from your first post? And what is the correct setting?

Thanks stefan

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In this case you need to setup an <b>"explicit reference"</b>. Check <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/15/d5d93fe80fed06e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">this</a> page. The correct library would be com.sap.security.api.sda.

Cheers,

Vladimir

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Apparently you need to reference saaj-api.jar in your EJB project. Go to project properties -> Java Build Path -> Libraries -> Add Variable -> choose SAP_WEBSERVICES_EXT_LIBS_HOME -> Extend -> lib/saaj-api.jar.

HTH!

-Vladimir