cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inspection plan could be found whille assigning inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

I am exploring multiple specification functionality. For that I have done with the necessary configuration and maintained the master data. I have created inspection lot of 01 series against GR against purch order. Now i am trying to assign inspection plan to the lot, but system is giving me error message " No inspection plan could be found ". But Inspection plan is already created for usage 5 and staus 4, and valid in the current date.

What will be the cause, due to which i am not able to move ahead.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Kindly check following two things,

1. Check if the respective material is assigned to the inspection plan ?

2. And you said you use multiple specifications, it means the material is assigned to more than one inspection plan, Am i right?  If that's the fact, go to the inspection lot>> inspection specification>> click on task list/spec.>> available plans/task lists would appear, select the desired one>>sample>> click on Smpl. and save the lot. This all can be done directly from QA32.

Now system status CRTD would reset to REL.

Regards,

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I  Am also facing the same issue. As you said above all the settings done and material assignment is done through workbench only but still getting the error like inspection plan not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sheik

Is it rectified?.

If yes, please explain what are the changes done. I am also having the same problem and not resolved.

Thanks & Regards

S Chidambaram

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Probably you will see "Multiple Specs" checkbox is blank in your insp plan>header overview>general data tab.?As you are exploring this functionality,below is the check list.Follow carefully.

1.Multiple spec checkbox checked in SPRO>QM>basic settings>Maintain Settings at Client Level

Insp Spec

2.SPRO>QM>Qual Plnng>Insp Planning>General>Multi Specs>Define Object Types for Multiple Specs

3.Define objects for multi specs in SPRO>QM>Quality Planning>Insp Planning>General>Multi

Specs

4.Check multi specs in SPRO>QM>Quality Insp>Insp Lot Creation>Define Default Values for Insp Type

5.Maintain material master for QM

6.Engineering Workbench  t-code CWBQM

Logistics>Quality Planning>Inspection Planning>Inspection Plan>Workbench

put required data in selection creiteria tab and Load task list

7.goto header overview>goto QM tab and select Multi specs checks.

now insp plan will be having "multiple insp" checked.Now check again with assigning plan.

Read this also http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/QMPTWB/QMPTWB.pdf

Regards,

Message was edited by: dee joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check the valid from date of the inspection plan.

And also check while assigning inspection plan to inspection lot what is the usage, check in both the areas usage should be same.

Check and revert.

Regards

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neelima,

Inspection lot usage is '5',  also my plan usage is '5' and status '4'. I have created inspection plan on 25/06/13 and lot is created on 26/06/13.

I am using it for the multiple specification, does it making diffrence.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

DO check the lot size of the Inspection lot and Inspection plan (from and to lot size in Header details in inspection plan).

If the inspection plan lot size is different from inspection plan, then also inspection plan will not get assigned to inspection lot.

Check and revert.

Regards

Neelima

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you make the assignment of the plan in the workbench?  You cannot use QP02/QP01 for this.

You must use CWBQM transaction.

FF