cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in gl account

0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I am facing  a error scenario....when i am doing invoice system is throwing a error GL Account 140000 is not defined in chart of accounts INT.....I maintained Reconciliation account in Customer master and i checked in FS00..there system is saying GL Acount 140000 exists in company code and chat of accounts also INT is there...And also i maintained Account determination for Reconciliation account through Menu path....still system is showing the same error...pls do the needful..

Bala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh!

We do revenue account determination under vkoa for revenue posting...but i am asking for reconciliation account which we maintain in customer master not about reveue account determination...hope u got it....

bala.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please share the screen shot of the FS00  and also share that Error explanation .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Account group maintained as "balance sheet asset clearing "in tcode FS00 "Type/Description" tab and Chart of account entry in "information CoCd" tab.

then check the entry of recon account determination.

Regards

Pitabash

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account determination for Reconciliation account

Do you have reconciliation account determination ?

Generally we do Revenue account determination under VKOA

please check whether VKOA settings are available or not and also what is the account determination procedure in your billing type VOFA ?

regards,

santosh