SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency in FPWLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

How do I change the currency indicated in transaction FPWLM?

Thanks!

Jing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jing,

The currency is defaulted for System Client. You can change in Table View T000 for your client. Since this is a cross client table, you would require special authorization to change the entry. When you change this entry, the default currency for whole client would change to new entry.

Regards,

Ravi

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jing,

The currency is defaulted for System Client. You can change in Table View T000 for your client. Since this is a cross client table, you would require special authorization to change the entry. When you change this entry, the default currency for whole client would change to new entry.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The method is shown as follows:

1, T- CODE:  SPRO

Basic Settings for  --> Collection Strategies  --> Process  Strategies

2. Double click Process Strategies, then the below screen displayed

3, Press Start, then the below screen displayed

4, Choose the Strategy you want to change (press Edit button at the meantime)

Here you can change the Currency

5, Change the currency, save and transport.

6, Then re-run the T-Code FPWLM, the curreny be changed

Kind Regards

George

0 Kudos

Hi George,

I don't think this config would work since the steps you mentioned changes the currency of the amount in the worklist i.e. Amounts in the worklist are displayed in the currency of the collection strategy.

Also, as you see, there are Collection Strategies available for each region. FPWLM won't understand, which collection strategy to pick up for currency. Here the currency comes from the defaulted currency for the client in which you log in.

Hope it clarifies. Happy to discuss further.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your kind comment

You are right.. The method that I mentioned above is the method to change the currency of the amount in the worklist.

To change the displayed currency in FPWLM, the fast way is your mentioned ( use T-Code: SM30 to change the entry in table T000)

Kind Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi George,

The screens that you mentioned are not relevant for FPWLM.

Rgs,

Jing