Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am using SAP Personas to design the custom layout of PO. I would like to key in some values as defaults and make them hidden and would like to to implement the Hold Data, Set Data, Delete Data specific to users.

How can I achieve this using SAP Screen Personas?

Please suggest,

Regards,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193190
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

I am facing the issue regarding default values in Personas.

For IW29 , I made a flavor and in this I have defaulted the Layout field and hidden this. But it is showing the inconsistent behaviour, sometimes it inputs default value and sometimes a different value appears after execution.

Please help on this.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide more details about "after execution"? you mean after flavor load or after you do some action on that flavor (like submit screen by press enter)?

TobiasQueck
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

I would recommend to have a look at www.sapscreenpersonas.com. You will find links to HowTos and webinars there. This should help you to get started with your project.

Cheers,
Tobias.

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your reply. I have already been through all the how to's on Sap screen personas. We are trying to implement Personas for few transactions at the moment and facing very basic issues.

E.g. Merging of tabs does not work on all kinds of tabbed screens it seems. I am trying it on the transaction PIQSTC. It does not work there. 

For passing in the default values into some fields and keeping them hidden, the option that I see is doing an initial recording with field values calling the recording when executing the view.

Any help in this regard would be great.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Manu

TobiasQueck
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Tab merging works if a user can manually switch the tabs without an interruption e.g. a popup appears. If a popup appears on one specific tab, then you have to uncheck it when selecting the tabs that are to be cached. To get content from the "popup-tab" you need to use scripts.

You can define default values directly by double-clicking a field in edit-mode and then hide it (if needed). I would only use a script if you need to prefill them dynamically.

Cheers,
Tobias.