Did you mean: 

SUP Clustered installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deal All,

We have installed SUP 2.2 server on cluster environment,

one server - DB Tier

Second server - SUP Application

installation completed successfully, when we login to second server and try to start SUP start command hangs,

we checked logs and found the following error

20130607T075435.945|1|Database server not found

20130607T075448.957|1|Database server not found

it is not generating any further logs please let us know how to proceed.

Thanks,

Balaji.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

You should be sharing the "data" folder in the primary.

Before installing secondary server, please try accessing this data folder and then proceed.

Thanks,

Sharvari

seerapu_hemagiri
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Shravari,

We are implementing SUP Cluster Unserved  (Remote) License Environment with following components:

1. SYSAM Server

2. Two Unwired-server nodes

3. Two Data-Tier

We already have a generated license file for sup-db & unwired server. We followed the below steps to configure Data tier first:

1.Created one Virtual Machine with Physical Address which matches with Physical Address in SUP-db license file.

2. Installed SYSAM 2.2 on Virtual Machine

3. Once installation done, pasted the license file in C:\Sybase\SYSAM-2_0\licenses and followed few steps to apply SUP db license file. Finally, license license has been applied successfully and SYSAM service starts running (checked inside services).

4. Now, we created second Virtual Machine to install Data Tier1. While installation, I have chosen "Unserved(Remote License)" to consume license from SYSAM Server and in next screen i need to provided Host name of SYSAM server &  Port, I got the following error

Would you please suggest me something on this.It would be a great help to us.

Thanks&Regards,

Hemagiri S