cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to programmatically create FPM popup window or new UIBB for OVP component?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have simple FPM application which is based on FPM_OVP component. The configuration of OVP component contains only one content area, which includes one section with one FPM_LIST_UIBB. So, I want to call a popup window on  if_fpm_guibb_list=>gc_guibb_list_on_cell_action event wich also will contain one FPM_LIST_UIBB and transmit entered data from current cell to the popup's LIST_UIBB.

This window should be created programmatically.

I found the method GENERATE_POPUP in /SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_CMN as an example. It seems that this method has functionality that I need. But it has an importing parameter with type of reference to IF_FPM_OVP.

So, the question is, how can I get the reference of my current instance of OVP component to call the generate_popup method?

O course, I'll be happy, if anybody knows alternative ways to programmatically generate new OVP popup window.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Prerequisite: /SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_CMN class must be used as feeder class in controller component configuration of your application.

You must trigger 'FPM_OPEN_DIALOG' FPM event with several special parameters such as dialog box id, ids of component configurations which will be shown in dialog box and etc. For more details please refer on BUILD_GEN_POPUP_MBP method of /SCMTMS/CL_UI_VIEWEXIT_TRQ class. This method generates pop-up in Forwarding Order application (Follow Up -> Create Forwarding Settlement Document functionality).

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

1. You can create new UIBB by using the APPCC controller class by implementing IF_FPM_OVP_CONF_EXIT interface and implementing OVERRIDE_EVENT_OVP method.

Use IO_OVP type IF_FPM_OVP and call  IO_OVP->ADD_UIBB method to add new uibb to the respective content area and section.

2. But dialog box can't be created programmatically.

3.You can enhance this application and create your own dialog box window and configure it with list uibb and assign feeder class for it.

4.Capture event of your cell action and open the created dialog box.

5. You can transmit entered data from cell to the popup list uibb by using FPM_EVENT_DATA.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta