Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping multiple POI

former_member283158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

trying through the web and reading some  document about design Geo Analysis in BO Mobile, I found a picture that show a way to grouping

different POI like in the immage below

Anyone knows the parameter to obtain it?

Thanks

Rino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sica,

As far as i know, Grouping of measures is possible as on Page # 98 in below guide and Filtering of POI on geo-maps based on extra dimensions such as State or Country by placing them as extra dimensions columns on the left of POI column in the block, but this looks like multiple POI's mapped together at one place,or it may be multiple cities with very close latitudes and longitudes plotted as POI's at close proximity. Looks like it may be using custom images for the POI, through Image URL's

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/44x_mobiOS_admin_en.pdf

Where did you pick this image from, is it part of any of help guides of BO mobile?

Waiting for others to respond to see if anyone has done such thing on BO mobile

Thanks

Mallik

former_member283158
Participant
0 Kudos

Malik,

I verifed that this immage was estracted from the documentation of APP BOE Mobile, but I'd like to know if the same visualization it's possible for BO Mobile too.

Thx

Rino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rino,

Are you referring to any of the user/admin guide or any other SAP help documentation of BO mobile when you say "documentation of APP BOE Mobile", please confirm so that I can double check if it's something that has come up with 4.1 and mobile 5.0 combination.

Thanks

Mallik