cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sfw5 +ABAP Dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed ERP 6.0 EHP6 fresh system ,now my functional consultants are activating some business functions through SFW5 t code they are facing ABAP dump.

PLease see the below image suggest and how will resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope you have solved the issue already.. Just would like to know few things..

1) Whether the dump is occurring during the activation of the business function or after?  (activating Business Function is Basis job why your functional consultants are doing this?)

2) Whether the Business function activation job was completed successfully? If not, this could be the issue, even reactivating the business function wont solve the issue.

2) Only way I think is that you need a restart.. Reason being the activation job if it had a deadlock and failed you have inconsistency with the data, meaning the database might have been updated with activation changes but the buffer in SAP still is in same old status. In this case you need a restart where it could solve your issue.

Please let me know.

Regards

Hari Narayanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

After activating EA_FIN business function its working fine .

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you apply the latest support package stack too?

"Some business functions" is not helpful, we would need to know which business functions where activated. You should check (in fact the consultants should check) if they depend on other business functions.

You should also look into this with a developer. Package PMIQ, type group PIQRR. SI_STSC is of type structure RHIQ_STSC. In my EHP6 system it only contains a DUMMY1 component.

Cheers Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M Ho,

Thanks for your response .

1) Yes I have applied the latest patch level basis and abap 607 level.

2)Definitely I will check with the functional consultant which functions they are activating.

3)you should also look into this with a developer. Package PMIQ, type group PIQRR. SI_STSC is of type structure RHIQ_STSC. In my EHP6 system it only contains a DUMMY1 component.

I am confused above explanation actually we have created in our system package through se80 named KBIN.,but you said PMIQ check .

dont mind can you please aloborate the above issue so that i can conatct my functional consultanat

Advance Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michale,

Waiting for your input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i cannot really diagnose the state you have in your system from remote. But as i said let a developer look into it, he probably can figure things out.

Cheers Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Any one please suggest me how to proceed further.