cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data selected for system SID with type SPACE in LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have sent SLD data from ECC servers to Solution manager (7.1 SP8) SLD through RZ70. After sending , I can view the details in Solution Manager SLD (http://<solman host name>:50000/sld > technical systems ). Now to fetch data from Solman SLD to SMSY, I have run SMSY_FETCH_SYSTEM_UPDATE program as follows :-

Here, system type is coming as blank :-

Due to which , I guess even though I execute it as per note 1468559 , it gives me following error :-

Due to this error SLD data is not replicated in SMSY as well as in LMDB. Please suggest to sort this out.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilutpal

You have a Solution Manager 7.1. There is no direct synchronization between the SLD and the SMSY.

The job SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 canceled with (40)HTTPIO_ERROR_READ_SECURE_STORAGE.

Please read Knowledge Base Article / note 1862172.

Best reagards

SAP Primary Support

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found the following item note 1745786, but included the others incase you have a different SP level:

With Solution Manager 7.1 SP06, the following issues related to the Landscape LMDB wrapper could occur:

1. 1. The ABAP or JAVA Instance name is missing due to a non standard installation resulting in an error in the prerequisite checks in SolMan setup.

RankingApplication AreaNumberShort textReleased On Descending
1.0.280SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-LSC1745786Landscape LMDB wrapper SP6 related corrections10/16/2012
2.0.280SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-LSC1725434Landscape LMDB wrapper SP5 related corrections08/29/2012
3.0.280SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-LSC1633603Landscape LMDB wrapper SP3 related corrections08/20/2012
4.0.310SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-LSC1650032Landscape LMDB wrapper SP4 related corrections07/26/2012
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, I am using Solution Manager 7.1 SP8 for which above notes are not applicable.

Though I found that 1725434 (SP5) is showing as applicable in SNOTE, so I have applied but no progress . Same issue is still there.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have attached an export of all the snotes that I have on my SolMan, I think I saw 5 or 6 (maybe more) notes with LMDB in the description field.

I recommend going to your RCA tab and exporting the notes you currently have and compare them to avoid installing something you may not need.  I would also take note of the versions of the notes as your central correction one for SP08 may not be on the newest...or for that matter maybe I am not on the newest one. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niluptal,

In Solman 7.1 , there is no direct synchronization between SLD and SMSY. 7.1 follow the SLD -> LMDB -> SMSY

Step:

* Add the system in SLD

*open LMDB t.code and check the system added in LMDB.

*goto SM37 search *LMDB* job, u able to find 2 jobs. it help to add the system

* wait for 10 mins, automatcially system added in SMSY

if any issue facing in SLD to LMDB synchorinzation, upgrade the CR content patch in SLD portal in solman system.

LMDB details- http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29495

Rg,

karthik