cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for mass change Payment Methods (RECN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

I want to create a LSMW, but im not able to do this due to lack of knowledge.

I tried via BIM, but somehow my recordings are wrong.

What needs to be recorded:

RECN

Companycode (BUKRS)

Contract (RECNNR)

Then go to tab "posting parameters"

change "payment methods" (PYMTMETH)

now SAVE

Conclusion: only one field needs to be changes for multiple contracts. This means that there are no default values.

Please provide me step by step instruction for LSMW via BIM. If possible via BAPI, please provide me the business object, method, message type and basic type.

thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Flavio,

The best way to do so is creating a LSMW with a BAPI for Business Object BUS1505 and basic type BUS1505_CHANGE03.

You only have to map the structure for:

E1BUS1505_CHANGE - Header (company code and contract number)

E1BP_RE_TERM_PY_DATC - Posting Term of an RE Object - Data - Change Fields

If you have to create a new validity period for the payment method then you can copy all the fields from table VITMPY (combine with VICNCN for contract number) in an excel file. Here you change the payment method and add the change indicator I and the new valid from date.

This excel can be uploaded as .csv or .txt.

Of course you will have to test it first in a quality system, but this is the best way.

BIM's are not working for more complex changes and SECATT is similar because both work with the GUI and this is difficult within RE-FX because of the different tabpages, screens and views.

Best regards,

Jeroen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

You can accomplish this task via SECATT recording or with the help of BAPI in SECATT.d

For Secatt recording, refer the following link :
http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-42286

If you are familiar with BAPI then its also possible via BAPI in SECATT as well :
Use BAPI_RE_CN_CHANGE and make parameters which you want to create as a variable in your case its Payment Method.

Regards,
Siddharth Khandelwal