cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWA:ME Database configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed SAP ME Core and SAP ME CTC component and running the NWA configuration and in step 161 we are facing error

Error while executing database scripts cancel processes.

error in phase Process to execute database scripts for SQLSERVER

our landscape has WIP and ODS database in different server and we have maintained the settings

we have checked the default trace i found following message:

#MFG-ME-IM#sap.com/xapps~me~ctc~ear#C0000A0FD452005D0000081700001950#6282650000000004#sap.com/tc~lm~itsam~ui~mainframe~wd#com.sap.me.ctc.services.dictionary.DictionaryService#Administrator#2##CB3960ADDD8A11E28F460000005FDD9A#7201b4e0dd6a11e2c4470000005fdd9a#7201b4e0dd6a11e2c4470000005fdd9a#0#Thread[Thread-384,5,Dedicated_Application_Thread]#Plain##

An object or column name is missing or empty. For SELECT INTO statements, verify each column has a name. For other statements, look for empty alias names. Aliases defined as "" or [] are not allowed. Change the alias to a valid name.#

Please let me know if any other logs we can see no error in database log as well.

Thanks,

Balaji.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji,

I'm facing the same error as yours.

Would you kindly share how you fix it?

Thank you.

BR,

Nieves

0 Kudos

Hi Nieves,

It would be good to see the screen shot from CTC with the error, and full java stack for this error from defaultTrace logs.

Are you using the latest patches of SAPMECORE and SAPMECTC components?

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Hello Balaji,

Could you please name the script, which throws the error?

Rgeards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Please can you let me know how to find the script name,

both default trace and application log shows same error as i pased above.

do we need any DB alias to be created in DB servers.

Thanks,

Balaji.S

0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

You should not create anu aliases manually. I would double check the details you entered prior running the wizard. If it does not help, please, open support message so SAP Support can analyze the error on your side.

Regards,

Alex.