cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created an order with 2 line items, but when i m trying to do delivery i m able to get one line item, your inputs on the said error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check ship to parties for both items.

Check Schedule line details i.e confirmed quantity and delivery date etc.

Check copy control if both item have different item categories.

Check inco terms for both items. May be due to this system is spliting invoice.

Check these and update here.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  MozzaM for your reply, i had checked the SHP  & Incoterms- Both are same, The issue is on schedule lines  item 1-i m getting as confirmed Qty 0, where as the item 2- confirmed qty, can you please explain why is the error & what need to check so the error does not occur in future, & in copy ctr  i m not clear what need to be checked.  Thanks Sukant

marcosluis_vegamontes
Participant
0 Kudos

Usually this happens when the ATP can confirm the requested quantity and/or date from the Sales Order line item

What happens is that the system creates 2 Schedule lines: One with the "original" requested quantities / dates and a second one with the proposed ones, resulting from forward calculation, depending on transportation scheduling, matarial availability and so on.

To check if this is the case, try pushing the requested delivery date a couple of months in the future, you should get only one Schedule line, date & qty confirmed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

1.Check the stock for second line item by using Tcode MMBE if stock is available it is ok if not available you have to maintain the stock for that line item.

a. use Tcode MB1C

2. use Tcode CO06 Back order processing, check whether the stock reserved against some other orders

3. If it is in live system you can remove the stock from other sales order which are not on priority you can confirm the stock against your line item2 for your sales order. then click on save .

4.You can also use Tcode MD04 to check stock reservations against your sales order item2

Best Regards,

MH

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if there is sufficient stock to meet availability check. If system don't find stock it won't confirm it. If stock exist in unrestrictd and still not confirming then check in MMBE stock under schedule for delivery. Also check any open sale order in VA05.

For copy control i meant to say that check if you have maintained item categories in copy control from sale document to delivery document.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Copy control i had checked the sale & billing copy control but i m not able to get sales doc to delivery doc copy control. Path please. The system was not able to confirm stock i.e why the qty was zero, Thanks Sukant

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For delivery document copy control please go to Logistics Execution > Shipping > Copy Control > Specify Copy control for deliveries. Tcode is VTLA.

Have you checked why system has not confirmed the stock? What is the reason. No stock? Stock already reserved? Stock in schedule for delivery?

Please check

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  There was no stock for the said material, but i was getting only 1 sch. line with zero qty, since for backward sch the system should give 2 sch lines which was not the case. Thanks for your valuable inputs. Sukant

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For that material Quantity is available or not check

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukant,

Please try to simulate the scenario in your system again, If possible and see when you get in to the Delivery Overview page - Even before the Save of the Delivery Document - You would see an information message at the bottom of the screen like this : "Check the notes in the log" -

To view the LOg -> Go to "Edit" in the menu bar of the screen then Look for :"Error Log" and click - you would come to know the reason on why your secondline item has not come and also any error in the first line item.

regards

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check may be one of the item qty is not Confirmed.

or may be the item may have Different shipping data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error????

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please share the Error of Screen shot here to understand the problem .

Thanks,

Naren