cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Insurance value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have an Issue my client want's add Insurance condition Value Should be calculated from all Inclusive value Instead of Basic Price

Regard's

Manjunath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manjunath,

you can do it using alternative formula for base value rotuine which will change base value of inclusive price.

for ex:

for inclusive price                       PR00 =  1000

copy of inc price (proo)   PR01 =  909.09  = 909   ( change value of pr01 by rouinte)      

Insurance  10%                         =    90.90  =   91 

total value 909+ 91 = 1000  which is equal to your inclusive price

logic in rouinte: (1000*100/110) = 909.09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

As you have mentioned the term "Inclusive" - Is your requirement is something do with price inclusive of tax and duties ? and that your insurance value should be caulated based on the same then try with SAP Standard pricing procedure - RVAB01.

Let me know if you need further information in this reagrd.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You are right my requirement is along with basic value other related values like tax etc should be added

Regard's,

Manjunath V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MAnujunath,

Please refer to the below sample screen print whoich might give you some idea.

In this, We are adding values in condition types from 112 to 120 and put it in a subtotal (Step - 300). Now, put this step 300 in your Step number for the Insurance Condition Type.

regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can calculate this easily with standard pricing function. Add all values taxes and duties etc in retail price and give this subtotal step number in front of your insurance condition. With this your insurance value will take this as base amount and will calculate percentage on this amount.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Can you clarify more on this because i am new for SAP on how to add all values tax and duties in retail price and give this subtotal no. in front of insurance condition.

Regard's

Manjunath

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please see the below screen and try to follow the logic. First you have to be good with configuring pricing procedures. If you know how to copy values, how to calculate percentages and how to add steps then it won't be a problem for you.

In this example take ZADT condition as your insurance condition and retail price, sale tax and excise duty is you already know what these are.

Thank$