cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

country missing at output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have an issue with the output, we are missing out country name getting printed at output even after when we had checked 'print country name' and 'EU country' in OY01 t-code. It was happenning for only Luxembourg customers but for the rest it was working fine. Here im providing the attachments regarding the same please help me out in solving this issue. We had also found that at customer master--- general data-- preview country name was missing out for all Luxembourg customers and for the rest it was workin fine.

Thanks in Advance.

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Set the value 014 as Austria (AT) in tcode OY01 (see documentation on fields in this tcode). Usually is enough to set the country key before the postal code. Check also SAP Note 839466 - Template for implementing Customer Exit SZAD0001for further information about this issue.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the OSS note # 987716

and make necessary settings

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks santosh but dat notes is not related to my issue, here im facing issue with only one country customers. all the necessary settings are made for the country getting printed at output but it was missign out for only onoe country customers. If you can then could you let me know what was in standard SAP?Other than OY01 t-code where else can we find an option for making country name getting displayed at output. any idea?????