Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Auto TO Confirmation

former_member324349
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we have auto TO confirmation configured for movement type 999 and warehouse b20.but now our client want to confirm TO manually.

I had checked all the setting so that TO should not be confirmed at the time of TO creation for movement type 999 and warehouse b20 but I am not able to stop auto TO creation.

We also want Storage bin should be changeable at the time TO confirmation for movement type 999 and TO should split into multiple line items according to pallatisation data at WM2 view

I had checked tcode omkz also and do the changes but still TO is getting confirmed automatically whenever we are creating TO in LT01.

regards,

nishith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nishith ,

Kindly refer config and uncheck propose confirmation indicater  for movement type ,  confirmation indicater at storage type.

Please try same  and let me know the results.

Thanks

Jinoy

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to uncheck the tick box for "TO item can be confirmed immediately" in the definition of warehouse movement type. Use path LE - WM - Activities - Transfers - define mvm type.

To change the storage bin during confirmation, select the storage type and maintain "1" for 'Dst bin ch. during confirm'. plz note that this setting is applicable at storage type and is independent of the movement type used.

former_member324349
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sushant,

we had already unchecked the tick box for "TO item can be confirmed immediately"..but we not able ti stop auto auto creation for movement type 999.

regards,

nishith

former_member324349
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishith,

Are you trying to stop the TO creation or TO confirmation?

Which transactions are you using for movement 999?

former_member324349
Participant
0 Kudos

TO confirmation..

former_member324349
Participant
0 Kudos

i am using LT01 for creating transfer order using movement type 999...and TO is also getting confirmed automatically...which we don't want and want to confirm it separately.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do the storage types involved  require confirmation for putaway / picking?