cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of New GL on SD Tables and Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

This is with regard to new gl implementation project for an trading company.

with this regard want to know  the tables and fields which are getting changed specifically when new GL is activated in ECC 6.0

Need a complete overview on the tables and fields which are updated, changed  in SD process ( say sales order,delivery,PGI, Billing) after implementing new GL in ECC 6.0.

Also want to know the Add on Functionalities & the changed functionalities in SD after implementing New GL.

I'm getting answers from my friends at an high level,but want to know specifically the exact tables and fields which are updated or changed in sd.

Request all to help me out, as this is my first implementation project.

Thanks

jagadish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your input. i'll try working out with the inputs given.

jagadish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jagadish,

From an FI perspective:

G/L account creation and related activities (e.g. "activation" of that account to various Company codes) are done by the FI consultant (and Master data maintenance team).

Thus for creation of new G/L accounts and related table entries, post this question in the FI forum.

From an SD perspective:

This newly created G/L account is used by the SD process, in other words with the creation of the billing document, the required values (amounts e.g. prices, discounts, taxes etc.) are posted to the G/L account.

Thus, there is no change in the SD process i.e. Sales order > Delivery > Billing document.

It is only "after" billing the G/L account plays a role in the Accounting Document (table BKPF) and the postings.

In order to do the settings (Account Determination),

- at master data level (Customer master records, Material master records) fields Account assignment groups have to be filled. Condition record in VKOA has to be maintained

- at configuration level, the condition technique has to be set up