cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman service desk - Issue in finding reporters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I'm facing problem in identifying the valid reporters while creating a new incident using CRM_UI.

When I use "Create incident" tab and search for the valid reporters. I have the below screenshot.

Ideally Account id should matches the BP of the reporter.Although the BP number is correct, I couldn't able to get the reporter name.

(I can search the account id of the reporter using his mail id(F4 help) but finally couldn't able to get the reporter on the main screen)

But if I use the same BP number in the contact id I'm able to get the reporter

NOTE:

--> I can search reporter using Last name/First Name

--> As all my reporters are "persons" , I can't use employee responsible

--> Account id is not fetching me the results

--> Contact id fetches results but the person should know the BP number in advance. (As it doesn't have any  F4 help)

Kindly let me know how can I synch Account id & contact id's

Regards

Tej

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Problems with BP search for partner functions are resolved by the Basic sap notes for ITSM, have you applied all the major correction notes for ITSM with your release.

Please check the sap note

Note 1728284 - ITSM: Partner Functions for the WebClient UI

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jhansi... for your inputs.

My Solman is on 7.1 SP4 , I can apply 1728284.(I assume that I need to apply 1844394 also).

Could you please guide me what are all necessary notes that needs to be applied for ITSM to work correctly on solman 7.1 SP4.

Regards

Tej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhansi,

I have verified the notes 1728284 , 1844394.

These notes shows as "cannot be implemented" on SP4.

The correction instructions for these notes says that they are valid for SP5-SP8 (for most of them)

Kindly advise me on how to resolve the issue

Regards

Tej

Answers (0)