cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to process messages in "Recorded for Outbound processing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have IDoc scenario with 31 interfaces. Per interface an average of 100 msges.

Now we have an issue. from past 6 days all the messages for one of the interfaces are in status: "Recorded for Outbound processing"(with that single small black right arrow) in SXMB_MONI. There are other message interfaces using the same Idoc type; but they dont have this problem.

I have checked the queues: SMQ1/Q2. There are no errors. The other threads mention about some reports; but all are for error messages. So that also did not help!

The Queue ids for the messages are having the value: Package

Is it possible to manually assign a queue id and process the messages ??

Please help me process the messages in the "Recorded for Outbound processing" status.. some how!!!

Thanks in advance for your inputs....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishit,

If you use Quality of Service (QoS) Exactly Once in Order (EOIO), you can assign dedicated queues to process messages.

Are you sure all queues are activated?

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Can you explain in little bit detail. Yes my all queues are activated.

Regards,

Nishit

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishit,

Have a look on communication channel level:

For every queue you can determine the priority. On a dual stack system, use transaction SXMB_ADM for this. Please note this does not exist on a java-only PI/PO system.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nishit,

In that case, try resending the message from RWB and see once. If it doesnt work then every message needs to be assigned to a particular Q Id and process manuually. Please reach out to basis fr this task

Also check this  blog for further Information:  http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Examining+the+status+of+messages+in+a+PI+system

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for replay.

But can you tell me how to assign Queue Id to message manually ??

Regards,

Nishit

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishit,

As far as I know, you cannot do this manually.

You need to do the configuration to assign a specific queue to a specific message (flow).

Kind regards,

Dimitri

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishit,

You cannot assign particualr message goes to particular Queue, You can only do this in one way like what dimitri mentioned above. By doing EOIO in communication channel.

Thanks

Satish