cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reporting settings check result with error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear consultants: 

I am installating solution manager 7.1 SP 08 on Windows 2008 R2 64bit  + ORACLE 11G

Seeing the below error. Please help on how to fix this issue.

solman_setup-->technical mornitoring-->system mornitoring>configure infrastructure-->reporting settings.

I got the follow errors.

who can tell me which user i shall assign the authorization object to .

thanks a lot.

User NONE of RFC destination SM_EFWK does not have needed authorizations

Diagnosis

You have created or specified an RFC destination to every managed system in the setup of the BI-based reporting. When doing so, you also specified a user in the respective administered system. This user does not have all of the required authorizations to read reporting data from the managed system.

System Response

Since BI-based reporting cannot work without a user in the target system that can read the reporting data, it is not possible to collect reporting data from this managed system.

Procedure

Ensure that the user in the target system has authorization object S_RFC with the following parameters:

• ACTVT: 16
  • RFC_TYPE :'FUGR'
  • RFC_NAME    : 'SAL_RFC', '/SDF/ASR_READ_AGGR'

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anc13n7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ive seen that you ve posted the same issue in another post as well. Ive also been searching for the solution. With a bit of hit and trial and couple of lousy hours im finally through with it.

So here is what i did.

1- I added the authorization S_RFC in ZSAP_BI_E2E.

2- Generated it.

3- As this profile is already included in the SOLMAN_ADMIN so one might need to refresh otherwise youre done.

SOLMAN_ADMIN has all the needed roles, but this really dosent assure the presence of all the authori

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the BI Strategy you have adopted while performing intial setup?

You can use SOLMAN_ADMIN user, this user has all the required authorization.

Regards,

Vivek