cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have pricing pro for sales doc. We have developed routine for Tax contions type in pricing . Determination of tax condition takes place based on region of customer and plant automatically.

I have found inconsistency on the same. The pricing analysis is showing condition record exists but has not been set,

Can anybody help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using routine(formula) to determine the tax based on region and plant. It is worth checking/debugging the ABAP code in the routine. Since the results are inconsistent, I suspect there is something wrong with the routine. Also check the Sold to and Ship to addresses for these 10 sales orders. I guess you might be trying to calculate tax based on ship to or plant's region?

Regds

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod

Try checking the validity dates of your pricing condition record. It could be that your order was created before the pricing condition record "valid from" date - or that your order was created before you entered your condition record, in which case carrying out an "update" of pricing in the conditions tab using pricing type B should fix the problem.

Please award points if helpful.

Thanks

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

The customer does nt want to update. The probel is that out of 10 sales orders its happening in 8 documents. I have checked everything from date on which order created to condition record.

When customer comes to me . i have asked their user to create doc. in front of me and its working. Its not wking when the user is out of sight.

What should i do. Pl guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod,

Match the two sales orders with the other eight orders and check the difference.

Also, is the customer/plant same in all the 10 orders, or is it different for some of the orders.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

reward points if the solution is helpful