cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to schedule jobs in SAP HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the data provisiong option i selected MAAR table to replicate in SAP HANA. However when i check the job in Data Load Management i see the job in scheduled state only. I am not sure how to i push the job in "IN Process" state, Can somebody let me know how do i get the table replication job started. Are there any settings that i have missed.

Cheers

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

You can see the Executed Jobs in LT server or in ECC with the Mass Transfer ID which is created in LTR webpage.

Here are the Job names in if Mass Transfer id is 191

IUUC_REPLIC_CNTR_191

IUUC_MONITOR_191

Based on Available Work process the Following Jobs are created and Replicated the data to HANA

DTL_MT_DATA_LOAD_191_001

DTL_MT_DATA_LOAD_191_002

DTL_MT_DATA_LOAD_191_003

hope this is Helpful and You can see the Mass transfer ID details in IUUC_SYNC_MON.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Could you please free background work process in SLT system .

If there are enough bgd WP free your job will start.

BR

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Atul,

Thank you for the information. However i am not sure where do i sent the background jobs and how and where do i monitor them. Can you please share some more information on this.

regards

Nilesh

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33274

http://help.sap.com/hana/hana_slt_repli_sec_en.pdf please go through this document you will be clear about SLT.

Best Regards,

Atul

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh ,

You can use Tcode LTRC in Trigger Based replication (SLT Replication ) . Here you will get several Options such as Start Load , Start Replication , Stop Load /Replication .

Please check and update accordingly later.

Thanks

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

After further analysis i see that whenever i schedule a table replication in SAP HANA it is hitting SAP SLT system as a dialogue job and futher to SAP ECC system as a Dialogue process. It also remains in scheduled state for a long time.

I am not sure where how do i convert these jobs to Background jobs and execute them immedieatly.

Please help....

Regards

Nilesh