SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problemas with POs and table FMIOI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In some cases we need that somes PO do not impact in table FMIOI, and other some differents PO must impact in table FMIOI..

Is that possible ??

Best regards,

Hernán

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's possible if you can identify these POs by some parameters. What you will have to do is to create a derivation rule, which would derive commitment item with no FM update (FI transaction 50, for example), so no impact on FMIOI would occur.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's possible if you can identify these POs by some parameters. What you will have to do is to create a derivation rule, which would derive commitment item with no FM update (FI transaction 50, for example), so no impact on FMIOI would occur.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect... and its possible to change de commitment item when I post de invoice from that PO? May be I can change it with other derivation rule?

Regards,

Hernán

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm afraid not. This would be adapted from the PO... FMDERIVE won't be able to overwrite it, without non-standard solutions.