cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Play recorded script

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Everyone , I tried to play the recorded script after hitting stop. But its not moving heres my script

If Not IsObject(application) Then

Set SapGuiAuto = GetObject("SAPGUI")

Set application = SapGuiAuto.GetScriptingEngine

End If

If Not IsObject(Connection) Then

Set Connection = application.Children(0)

End If

If Not IsObject(Session) Then

Set Session = Connection.Children(0)

End If

If IsObject(WScript) Then

WScript.ConnectObject Session, "on"

WScript.ConnectObject application, "on"

End If

Session.findById("wnd[0]").maximize

Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/cntlCLFRM_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont/shell").setCurrentCell 6, "SEL_ICON1"

Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/cntlCLFRM_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont/shell").pressButtonCurrentCell

Session.findById("wnd[1]/tbar[0]/btn[24]").press

Session.findById("wnd[1]/tbar[0]/btn[0]").press

Session.findById("wnd[1]/tbar[0]/btn[8]").press

Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/cntlCLFRM_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont/shell").currentCellRow = 8

Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/cntlCLFRM_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont/shell").pressButtonCurrentCell

Session.findById("wnd[1]").sendVKey 4

Session.findById("wnd[2]/usr/lbl[8,4]").setFocus

Session.findById("wnd[2]/usr/lbl[8,4]").caretPosition = 5

Session.findById("wnd[2]").sendVKey 2

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,1]").setFocus

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,1]").caretPosition = 0

Session.findById("wnd[2]/usr/lbl[8,5]").setFocus

Session.findById("wnd[2]/usr/lbl[8,5]").caretPosition = 4

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,2]").setFocus

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,2]").caretPosition = 0

Session.findById("wnd[2]/usr/lbl[8,7]").setFocus

Session.findById("wnd[2]/usr/lbl[8,7]").caretPosition = 9

Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/cntlCLFRM_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont/shell").currentCellRow = 1

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,0]").text = "10"

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,1]").text = "20"

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,2]").text = "75"

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,2]").setFocus

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,2]").caretPosition = 2

Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/cntlCLFRM_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[0]/shell/shellcont[1]/shell").pressButton "DO_QUERY"

Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/cntlCLFRM_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[1]/shell").pressToolbarContextButton "&MB_EXPORT"

Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/cntlCLFRM_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell/shellcont[1]/shell").selectContextMenuItem "&PC"

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/subSUBSCREEN_STEPLOOP:SAPLSPO5:0150/sub:SAPLSPO5:0150/radSPOPLI-SELFLAG[1,0]").select

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/subSUBSCREEN_STEPLOOP:SAPLSPO5:0150/sub:SAPLSPO5:0150/radSPOPLI-SELFLAG[1,0]").setFocus

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/ctxtDY_FILENAME").text = "Test1"

Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/ctxtDY_FILENAME").caretPosition = 5

I hope someone can help how to play this in SAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria Cristina,

first of all you have to change the file name "Script1.vbs" of your recorded script into a new name witch describes exactly the task of the code (with suffix .vbs) and save it in a directory of your own e. g. C:\Program Files\SAP\script.

In addition to ScriptMan you can create a favorite in your SAP Easy Access Menü to run the code when SAP is open.

In german SAP you chose in Easy Access Menü the Menü item "Favoriten / Sonstige Objekte einfügen".

Then you dobbleklick on line "WebAdresse oder Datei". After that you fill the field "Text" with a simple Program name. In the field "Web-Adresse o. Datei" you write the Path and file name of your code e. g. C:\Program Files\SAP\script\program_name.vbs

Then press button OK.

Have fun with it.

BR, netkid

script_man
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria Cristina,

there are several ways to start a script. For example:

1. Double-click in Windows Explorer on the script

2. ALT / F12 => Script-Recording and -Playback => green button => run the script

3. Create a link on the desktop to the script => define hotkey => run the script in SAP using hotkey

4. ...

What error appears when you start the script?

Regards,

ScriptMan