Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas upgrade to Level 1 introduced logon issues

ak_saparchitect
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We had SAP Personas running fine with the initial version and upon upgrading with the level 1 patch the system stop working. The error we are getting is "Network error: 404 Not found - http://<host>:<port>/clientaccesspolicy.xml" and the subsequent error being "Error Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Common.Profile>ScreenState->IsValid - Invalid root element" . Did any of you have this issue while upgrading to patch level 1?

Thanks & regards,

Aravindan K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Aravindan,

Please refer to Note 1848339, under "Existing Customer" section.

There is possibility your restgui service got reset during upgrade.

Best Regards,

Sushant

ak_saparchitect
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thanks for the OSS Notes 1848339, will update the thread on what happens next.

Thanks & regards,

Aravindan K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The configuration for this and the crossdomain.xml files is independent of the Personas install. I can't think of a way in which applying SP1 would break it if it was previously working. I didn't see anything about this in the SP1 release notes or OSS notes.

Have you tried accessing the clientaccesspolicy.xml file directly in the browser? Just point it at the URL from the error message and see if you get an error. Depending on the browser you may or may not be shown the content of the file if acces is successful. Chrome does show you the file.

Check the configuration of the icm/HTTP/file_access_0 (and 1 and 2) parameters, and the the files exist in the corresponding locations on the app server. Maybe the parameters got changed or the files were deleted or moved? Look in the configuration guide (section 3.1.1) for the details. Again, I can't see why, but it can't hurt to check.

Steve.

ak_saparchitect
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I am not the basis person but I do remember we did not have such an file in our system. Anyway, the parameters are all fine. Looks like we may have to clean up and redo to configuration on Personas based on the OSS notes 1848339 give by Sushant (below).

Thanks & regards,

Aravindan K