Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM 1.0 SP07, MOPZ, missing SAPHOSTAGENT150_150-20006838.SAR

christoph_ostrop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we had created a MOPZ ticket in our SolutionManager system,

which includes this component SAPHOSTAGENT150_150-20006838.SAR

then downloaded all files, copied all files to a separate directory on the server,

startet SUM with parm XML-stack-file, but now, the SUM is missing the SAPHOSTAGENT150,

and it was not included within the download. - 

Jun 24, 2013 3:42:42 PM [Error ]: The following archives specified in the stack /PI-UPD-731/SMSDXML_EXE_20130606124238.900.xml are missing from the inbox directory: [/PI-UPD-731/SAPHOSTAGENT150_150-20006838.SAR]

within the SAP download Portal i did not find SAPHOSTAGENT150_150-20006838.SAR

the SAP search did not deliver any result to it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Support Packages and Patches - S" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1" Entry by Component" Solution Manager ABAP StackSAP HOST AGENT 7.20

Can you manually find your Host Agent version?  I can find the 150 patch level, but I couldn't find the 20006838 file and couldn't figure out which OS you are running.

christoph_ostrop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we are on IBM-i with OS400 and 150 is not in this list.

===============================================================

by-the-way: 

why SAP is best in hiding this under SolutionManager - ABAP ?

Download - Support-Packages and Patcher - A-Z Index

under S like SAPHOSTAGENT nothing to find

under H like HOSTAGENT nothing to find.

????

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SAPHOSTAGENT is something that SolMan relies upon to keep up to date on remote systems; this will update items like your saposcol that is used to monitor your system stats (CPU/RAM/Disk/etc).  I have found it in other locations in the marketplace before, but I typically always default to SolMan as I know it relies upon it.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may be easier to download the 153 version of SAPHOSTAGENT and edit your stack file to look for that file instead of the 150 that isn't in the list anymore.

christoph_ostrop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then SAP has to deliver a good XML-Tool to edit the XML-stack-file,

because with an usual Text-Editor it is no fun to edit this entrys in the XML-stack-file.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can leverage 'ctrl H' put in SAPHOSTAGENT150_150-20006838 and then put in the Host Agent that you download in the replace field.  And then make sure that the file is in the correct location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to search for "SAP HOST AGENT 7.20" string via  "Search for Software Downloads".
First two results will be info pages for

SAP
HOST AGENT 7.20 EXT

Answers (0)