SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i blokage plant for purches order?

0 Kudos

how can i blokage plant for purches order? i closed the plant(retail-shop)

i tired with T.C. WB02 . i chanced the date, opening hours and many things. but couldnt

can you help,

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet,

In Tcode WB02 go Customizing-->Control---> Blocking reason---> See if blocking conditions has been defined for order block, if yes then you can activate block in layout/block tab in T code WB02.

Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

i chacked  SPRO and every thing is ok. and still i can get   PO.

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet,

Make sure that in the blocking reason that you define (SPRO->Log.General-> Plant Master -> Ctrl data -> Blocking reasons) you have blocked all orders for that store.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

i chacked  SPRO and every thing is ok. and still i can get   PO.

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehmet,

After you have defined the blocking reason and assigning it to site as mentioned above,

You can make use of report RWWLOCKD and schedule it on a daily basis so that for any site if this program reads the blocking reason and puts a block accordingly(be it order/delivery/billing/F&R,POS or information block or central block for that matter)

This report reads all the below mentioned 4 tables and updates - puts or removes the relevant block for the relevant site

WRF1

KNA1

T001W

TWRF11(where the blocking reasons are saved)

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

0 Kudos

How can i chance the X in table wrf1 . it is purchase orders are automatically created. may be it can solve my problem:)

what do you think?

thanks for your all answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you can have a look to the Plant spec. material status in MM42. With an appropiate status code, it should be possible to have the system issue an error (or warning) in purchase processing.

Addionally, you might also have a look to the material status for Retail functions (e.g. PO's from allocation table, store order etc..).

I Hope this is helpfull.

Kind regards,

Johan Fraats