cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business By Design Studio and SAP Solution OnDemand Studio 1305

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am confuse in SAP Business ByDesign Studio and SAP Solution OnDemand Studio.

First of all if i have SAP Customer OnDemand Tenant so What is the Prerequisite for Development Because i have installed SAP Solution OnDemand Studio 1305 only.

Second SAP Business ByDesign Studio required for Development if have already installed the SAP Solution OnDemand Studio 1305 or its not necessary.

Third What is the Difference between SAP Business ByDesign Studio and SAP Solution OnDemand Studio.?

Thanks & Regards,

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

If your customer is having SAP Customer OnDemand 1305, you are perfectly fine with the SAP Solutions OnDemand studio 1305.
Please note that the name of the studio changed over time. In the beginning, SAP Business ByDesign gave its name to the studio. You will only need the SAP Business ByDesign studio today if your customer is still on SAP Business ByDesign FP 4.0.
Later on, the studio name changed because the studioo could also be used to enhance other SAP cloud solutions, for example SAP Customer OnDemand (and SAP Business ByDesign as of 1302!). It was then renamed to SAP Solutions OnDemand Studio and covers the versions 1302 and 1305.

As of version 1308, the studio will again change its name to reflect the name change of the cloud solutions, for exampe, SAP Cloud for Customer. The new name of the studio is SAP Cloud Applications studio.

I hope this answers your question.

Best regards
Ulrike

SAP Cloud Knowledge Management

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kumarraj_moorthy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Also please find more details on the name change published sometime back in this space.

http://scn.sap.com/community/business-bydesign/studio/blog/2013/02/21/sap-solutions-ondemand-studio-...

Regards

Kumar Raj