Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong account is determined when PGI

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi friends

I configured a movement type for my free of charge delivery sales order type.  coz sales expense account need to be used when doing PGI. I also finished OBYC maintainance. Becauese of this expense account needs one cost center filled in sales order(this expnese account is one primary cost element). after I do PGI for this free of charge DN. system errors me another account which is my sales cost account for 601 movement type is not a cost element and cant be assigned a cost center.  what is wrong? I couldnt figure out why a different account is determined instead of the right noe.

my obyc configuration as fellow:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for the prompt responds guys. problem is solved. I also change the account modification VAY to Z03. anyone else has such a issue pls refer to the following thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1798288

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Short answer - configuration in your screenshot is not what is being determined. Check the movement type assignment to the schedule line category and check the account determination for that movement type. Check material master (valuation object).

We've had the same exact error recently and after debugging the whole thing I found it was going to a different account than expected. It is obviously determining 61... account instead of 54... based on configuration, it's just not the one you think it is.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

pl fallow the jyothi prakash replay and also check the OKB9 here your set the account assignment

regards

BS REDDY

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you are trying to post values to cost center. So, you need to post value to respective cost center.

As system is not able to find suitable cost element for the enter, this thorw asn error msg Message no. KI280. create account as a cost element in controlling area.

So, use TCode KA02 and maintain entries with following info:

Controlling Area : HS00

Cost Element; 6100010000

Thanks, JP

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

HI JP

since the account 5402060000 is configured for GBB. why account 6100010000 is determinned?

and we dont want account 6100010000 to be created as cost element. since we use it as sales cost account.

thanks JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peng

As suggested by BS REDDY, please check your entries in transaction OKB9(Table TKA3A) for cost center & cost element account assignment. You can also refer following link, whether you config in properly placed or not:

- Ask the FI/CO expert: SAP Account Assignment Tips

Thanks, JP