cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error generating Role Certification Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the enclosed exception during execution of the program for generation of Role certification notification to Role owners.

The program is accurately identifying cases for certification, but is encountering the error during execution of email.

Also, kindly let me whether we can generate reminders for the certification. If yes, the steps involved in this regard

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Subash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Subash

Do you have Role Owner assigned to that Business Role for Role Content Approver? Does that User id exist in GRC with a valid email address as well? The log shows that value as blank and the program looks for that information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for your response.

Role owner has been assigned for the said role, and is accurately getting picked by the program (blanked the same in the snapshot above). Also checked that the role owner has valid email address defined.

Regards,

Subash

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Subash

These were the steps I had for Role Certification:

Program: GRAC_ERM_ROLE_CERTIFY_NOTIF

1. ERM/BRM Repository for your business role has a number for certification (you mentioned you have set)
  2. ERM/BRM Role Owner set (you mentioned)
  3. Configuration Parameter 3020 set for number of days for calculation
  4. Email Template Active or custom used (refer below) - check it is activated, etc

For email template the SAP standard is SE61 > GRAC_ERM_ROLE_CERT_NOTIF

You can create your own custom template and maintain the link in IMG for message class 0ERM_ROLE_CERTIFY

If this fails, you might need to look at debugging the program to see what's going on

Possibly, post some screen shots of your setup (remove any sensitive information with colour not white so we can see you blanked it out ).