cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to Soap....... Attaching file with the message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have developed one integration scenario to send PR data. The scenario is Abap Proxy to Soap. The other party sent us the WSDL. The scenario is working fine. But there is another requirement. Sometime we need to make separate file for PR data. How can i send attachment through PI? I am not very experienced in PI. We are using pi 7.0. Can you please tell me step by step that how can i send an attachment with the message through PI?

Thanks and waiting for your replies.

Regards

Imran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a nice example of this scenario in one of 's blogs below:

Have a look, it should meet your requirement perfectly.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Grzegorz,

thanks for your reply. Tell me one thing? Do i need new WSDL from other party for attachment or old one will work? I am already consuming their wsdl in which PR data is being sent. They want that with the data, attachment should come also.

thanks

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, it depends. If the WSDL you consume currently, already has a place to put the attachment - then you can simply reuse it. If it doesn't you would need a new one.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Grzegorz,

That's mean other party has to define some parameters in WSDL for attachment? OK, Grzegorz, I am not getting one thing. Which SAP table contains these attachments? If i am consuming WSDL using ABAP Proxy to Soap, than i have to fetch these attachments in my proxy program than pass them to PI? Will it work that way? Kindly explain me little.

i will be much appreciative

Thanks

Regards

Imran

Answers (0)