Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service in Web Dynpro development Component

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a web service in SAP GUI and I have saved the WSDL file on my local PC.

Now when I create a web service model in a simple web dynpro project it works perfectly.

But when I do the same in a web dynpro development component; as soon as the web service model instance is associated with the activity in the DTR my application get hanged. I have to quit my NWDS. When I reopen NWDS my application shows following errors:

<i>Kind Status Priority Description Resource In Folder Location

Error <b>XMLTokenWriter cannot be resolved</b> (or is not a valid type) for the argument writer of the method serialize Char1.java JD2_ADBESP6_Dtestwebservicesap.com/src/packages/com/adobe/mo_web1/proxies/types line 57

Kind Status Priority Description Resource In Folder Location

Error <b>typeRegistry cannot be resolved or is not a field</b> Z_WS_GETEMPINFO_FULLSoapBindingStub.java JD2_ADBESP6_Dtestwebservicesap.com/src/packages/com/adobe/mo_web1/proxies line 29

Error <b>transportBinding cannot be resolved or is not a field</b> Z_WS_GETEMPINFO_FULLSoapBindingStub.java JD2_ADBESP6_Dtestwebservicesap.com/src/packages/com/adobe/mo_web1/proxies line 22

Error <b>SOAPSerializationContext cannot be resolved</b> (or is not a valid type) for the argument context of the method serialize Char1.java JD2_ADBESP6_Dtestwebservicesap.com/src/packages/com/adobe/mo_web1/proxies/types line 50

Error <b>SOAPDeserializationContext cannot be resolved</b> (or is not a valid type) for the argument context of the method deserialize Char1.java JD2_ADBESP6_Dtestwebservicesap.com/src/packages/com/adobe/mo_web1/proxies/types line 26</i>

Regards

sid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

Which version of NWDS you are using. I was facing the same problem with SP16 sometime back.

I did find a workaround to do that. See, whenever you will create the WS Model in Web Dynpro DC, it will ask you to add some file in DTR..right!!........ do one thing press "Cancel" or "No" there. Then studio will ask one more time to add the files, in different dialog box though. Add the files from the second dialog box rather than the first one.

Regards,

Mausam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add sapxmltoolkit.jar in the buildpath and try.

Regards,Anilkumar