cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close process Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am unable to process several process orders using transaction COHVPI.

The system is throwing error "inspection lot 0000000000 for order xxxxxxxx  has not yet been completed"

Regards,

Partha Sinha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the UD fo that lot then try!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

The UD has been done and the Order has been TECHOed .The error is coming while closing the Process order.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Partha,

because insp lot is still waiting to be completed.if no movements done in the order than simply delete insp lot in Order>Function>Insp.Lot>Delete.but if movement done and stock posted to Quality than 1st process the insp. lot.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Inspection lot for that Process Order. I hope, you are talking about Inprocess Inspection. For those Inspection lots, UD must have been done so that Order completion will be possible.

Also, as per my understanding, this will be information message in standard. You might have used some custom development to restrict in terms of error. Please check the developments if you have any with ABAP consultants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we check the ispection lots from that process order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Assignment tab of Process Order, In-Process Inspection Lot number will be displayed.

If you have done UD & Order TECO, what you trying to do now??

Attach the screen shot with Inspection lot status & corresponding order status. Attach the screen shot of error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maheshwaran,

Thanks for your help.

I am trying to close the process Order.

I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Please suggest me a possible cause.