cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Closing old screens while moving forward in Hybrid Workflow app.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating one application in SUP 2.1.2. I have created one workflow in which i have One List screen and corresponding update and delete screens. I have deployed the app on Android Emulator. i have designed the flow like, after pressing the Update or delete menu, i am getting list screen. My problem is: when i press back button on emulator, it is again going back to update/delete or all the screens which i opened during operation.

Can anybody tell me, how to close the screens while moving forward in the workflow?

I am using one confirmation screen with confirmation message and OK button after update/delete operations. I am using Online Request to go back to List screen after pressing OK button.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankur Jindal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

The app framework which the designer uses works on a screen stack concept. When you move forward, you push a screen onto the stack, when you move backward, you pop a screen off the stack.

To change this, you could use custom code to change the built-in behaviour, perhaps to pop screens off the back before navigating forward, or you could write the app by hand using a different app framework.