Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Exclusion : User Exit for Condition exclusion procedure update

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your advise, to update an User Exit to change Condition Exclusion Procedure based on certain criteria :

Example :

Based on combination of Various Field, system should take Best condition between condition types or Least Favourable condition between condition types.

If above rule can not be satisfied, system should Ignore, Exclusion Procedure.

Now to achieve this and to update Field T684S - KAUVF, which specific User Exit in Pricing should I use and at what point of time.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

MJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra Jani,

Check below SAP note.

This note has all important information regarding Condtion Exclusion, Condtion Exclusion Group. SAP Program Logic and steps for condtion exclusion, Includes etc.

Note 836243 - How condition exclusion works in R/3

Hope this info will solve your issue.

Regards

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your response,

I did some analysis based on suggested Note as well as SAPLV61A user Exit and decided to use Enhancement in Include LV61AA28.

It seems this will work out as per my requirement.

Regards,

MJ

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use MV50AFZK.

Thanks

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

I believe that User Exit is related to Material Listing and Exclusion.

I am looking for Condition Exclusion controls.

Thanks for reply.

Regards,

MJ.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Based on combination of Various Field, system should take Best condition between condition types or Least Favorable condition between condition types.

If above rule can not be satisfied, system should Ignore, Exclusion Procedure.

In which Cases / How , the Rule can not be satisfied ?

Take small example as below ,

If you want Best condition Record b/w two condition Types or else within Condition Type or else within Exclusion Group  then you need to maintain on your requirement right to get the best condition record into Sales Order means You need to maintain two Condition Records for One Condition Type or else Two different condition Types right .In this case ,the system definitely should get condition record into Sales Order based on your configuration as b/w Condition Records or b/w Condition Types / Exclusion Groups .Now ,how the rule can be satisfied ? ( please share some examples ) .If the Rule can not be satisfied by System then definitely would ignore that rule . 

Thanks,

Dead Man

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dead Man / Santosh,

I am going to use Condition Exclusion (Best and Least Favourable option) in Transportation pricing for my Client.

Here the requirement is:

Based on Indicator against Vehicle Code (H or L) we are supposed to take either Best or Least favourable condition type from Condition type group. (Vehicle Master will be customized table)

If this requirement not satisfied then System to check a specific sequence of condition types from Pricing Procedure and to whichever condition satisfies first that should be activated.

Regards,

MJ

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dead Man / Santosh,

I am going to use Condition Exclusion (Best and Least Favourable option) in Transportation pricing for my Client.

Here the requirement is:

Based on Indicator against Vehicle Code (H or L) we are supposed to take either Best or Least favourable condition type from Condition type group. (Vehicle Master will be customized table)

If this requirement not satisfied then System to check a specific sequence of condition types from Pricing Procedure and to whichever condition satisfies first that should be activated.

Regards,

MJ

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Based on Indicator against Vehicle Code (H or L) we are supposed to take either Best or Least favorable condition type from Condition type group. (Vehicle Master will be customized table) .

You meant to say,you are customizing Table with Condition Records .So,you want User exit to get the Condition Records  into Sales Order Level based on Exclusion Indicator.I think,You can ask your abaper to do this .

Note 836243 - How condition exclusion works in R/3  If you read this PDF then you can come to closure of the solution .For this ,Go to T.Code SNOTE  and the go to Main Menu ,here click on Goto and you can see one Field as " Download SAP Note  " after put that Note number and execute .You can get PDF  File .

Thanks,

Dead Man

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahendra,

Are you using Transportation, Shipment Cost Document?

SAP LE-TRA has some option to select pricing based on Break even weight , Multi dimentional condtions etc which are very useful for Transportation pricing.

Regards

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I did initial analysis, but it seems it will not be useful for my requirement.

Regards,

MJ.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i understood, you are asking an exit to change the Exclusion indicator while processing the order to exchange between best condition between two groups (A) and Least favorable condition between two groups ( E)

but what is the purpose of triggering both options ( best and least)

how do you differentiate between those two options such as when to have best and when to have least

regards,

santosh