cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO2Proxy failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My computer totally crashed and I lost of SAP IDM configuration.

I now get errors when I didn't before, probably because I forgot to configure few things or for other reason.

I have this problem now and I don't see how to fix it.

When I try to create a user I have those error messages :

I have an error Message : "ToSAP.init failed"

The communication user did work, so the problem is not that.

Another message :

Initializing SAP connection - Exception:java

lang.Exception: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer 'com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC'

JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc [no sapjcorfc in java.library.path]. java.library.path [C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin;C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bosch\VideoSDK;C:\PROGRA~1\ORANT11\bin\;C:\PROGRA~1\ORANT11\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Windows Imaging\;C:\Program Files\pb RT 8.03;C:\PROGRA~1\ORANT10\bin;C:\Program Files\WangImage\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\SQL Server Management Studio\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files\SQL Server Management Studio\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\SQL Server Management Studio\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Enterprise Vault\EVClient\;.]

Did I miss something in the options ?

Do I have to recreate the Dispatcher or do something else ?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

where is the runtime installed ? (on the same machine as the MMC ?) and did you reinstall

any components after the crash ? See note 636912 to check the Jco installation and see if

any issues arise. Also see note 1658578 Provisioning or Initial Load with AS ABAP System which details issues around Jco2 and Jco3 in IdM.

Thanks,

Chris

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help concerning this issue.

You were right, I had to install JCO again, but not the 2.2.0., an older version, the 2.1.8. which was not in the SP7 or later package.

It's strange that the JCO given in SAP IDM Packages is not compatible with the tool and we have to first understand the issue, then search for the compatible version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Have you reinstalled the SAPJCo connector software on the server where the runtimes are running?

That looks like the most likely cause.

Good luck!

Ian

0 Kudos

check if the jco / jar & dll files are in the [Identity Center]\java path or somewhere else on the server where the dispatcher is running. If they are not in the Identity Center\java - folder add them to your java path.

Best regards,

Tobias