cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why sales contract billing plan can not copied to sales order billing plan?

Former Member

Dear Experts,

I created sales contract with billing plan,when i copy this sales contract to sales order, i found contract billing plan can not copy to sales order.

would you please tell me how to do?

Best Regards,

Merry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Merry Zhang!

The logic given by SAP is that the billing plan is your planned revenue and it will flow to PS from sales order ( ...in some cases through Quotation) and planning is done at revenue level and hence it does not allow you to copy your billing plans from contract to sale order.

But this you can easily achieve through a zee requirement i.e. to copy the same from contract to sale order (please code accordingly..on line item it you are using line item billing plan or at header level).

With the help of Abaper debug routing 401 and 402 and copy to make a new one and assign, this will work (and this worked for me).

Regards

A M

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Merry, 

Please check the copy control settings and seems like the date is not copied.Is this a standard behavior. If so then do we have any work around to achieve the same. Because the contract start date can change before confirmation. You can write logic in routines in VTAA, select the contact type and order and go to header > Copying requirements for data transfer VBAK, you can write logic to copy from contact to order. let me know if any questions. 

Thanks, 

Sumeet Sah

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check the Copy Control Settings in VTAA in Item Category under- Bus.data/item compl you can use the Routines-401 & 402

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Merry,

Please check if you assigned your billing plan to Sales Order type in OVBP and for item category in OVBR.

Regards, Maria