Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field creation to use as Material Master replication filter in SRM

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement to create a field in the material master to Identify the material that it relates to E-procurement.

Field creation will be done in Basic data 1 view and the field will be updated with the relevant text.

But what are the check points that I need to look after to replicate the field to SRM?

Once the field is replicated, what else I need to look after so that the replication of Materials happen Automatically without any further issues?

Do we need to make sure that the field is also a Part of Replication programs?

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Pratap J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

do you have find a solution?

I have an customer field on MARA level. Is it sufficent that i maintain the table SMOFFILFLD in SRM?

Thanks a lot

Best regard

Daniel

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

If you are thinking of using the custom field as replication filter then Yes it will work if you maintain the field in SMOFFILFLD.

Once you maintain the field in the table it will be available in R3AC1 to use it as filter.

Try and update the result.

Regards

Pratap J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

so now the initial download works good with the customer field in SMOFFILFD. But the delta download import materials which are not correct.

The delta download import materials which haven't the flag in the customer field. The download looks like random ;-).

Have anybody a idea?

Best regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

Kindly refer the below thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/682863

Hope it might solve your issue.

Rgds,

Hitesh