cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR with Service lines to SRM SOCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My requirement is to create PR with service lines and transfer this to SRM to create a Two Step Public Tender. I have referred SDN threads but I did not get answers to below specific questions. This is w.r.t systems ECC 6 EHP4 (Classic) SAP SRM 702

1. Can I transfer PR with service lines to SRM through program ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST and not use CPPR?

We have activated service LOG_MM_P2PSE_1 and thus we cannot use the old program BBP_extreq_transfer.

The reason for not using CPPR is that few of the SDN threads say that “CPPR can create only Limited RFx and not public tenders in SRM”.

Now we need to send PR with service lines to SRM (as PDP scenario) to SOCO and from there create a Public Tender. Kindly let me know if such scenario is possible?

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on my further study, I have some points to make. Kindly confirm the same. (For SRM 701 ECC 6 EHP 4 onwards, Classic)

1. PR with Item Category D with Service lines (One Level Hierarchy. Ex: Under main item 1, there will be subline 1.1) Can be transferred to SOCO by activating relevant method in the above said Badi.

2. Shopping Carts does not support hierarchies directly. However transferring the External Requirement can display the Service hierarchies.

3. RFx supports the same level of no.of  hierarchies as PR in ECC does which is 7.

4. The Central Contract supports one level hierarchy.

5. The Backend ECC PO supports same level of hierarchy as PR and RFx.

I believe the bugs like unbundling of services is rectified from SRM 701 onwards.

Please confirm if the above statements are correct.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

PFB the comments:

1. PR with Item Category D with Service lines (One Level Hierarchy. Ex: Under main item 1, there will be subline 1.1) Can be transferred to SOCO by activating relevant method in the above said Badi.

YES, it can be transferred with the above ECC BaDi

2. Shopping Carts does not support hierarchies directly. However transferring the External Requirement can display the Service hierarchies.

YES, it is true

3. RFx supports the same level of no.of  hierarchies as PR in ECC does which is 7.

ECC PR supports only 4, and incase of classic scenrio, creation of ECC PO after tendering should also hold only 4 levels else it wont create PO in ECC

4. The Central Contract supports one level hierarchy.

It also supports multiple level hierarchies, find below the HELP link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm702/helpdata/EN/21/5cdd74ec5f40368d26b2b5e2e7a024/frameset.htm

5. The Backend ECC PO supports same level of hierarchy as PR and RFx.

It supports 4 levels(max) of hierarchy only.

Rgds,

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Hitesh, you cleared two of my major doubts (Threads). It was a great help.

Warm Regards,

Krishna

Answers (0)