cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sytem status PCNF and PCNF,MCNF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am booking time through CATS and the system status becomes PCNF,MCNF as usual. However in some cases after CAT5 , system status becomes only PCNF without MCNF. Please let me know when system differentiates betweent these two status.

Regards

Zodiac

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per standard SAP, whenever you confirm the activity without unchecking the box FinalConf system will give the status of PCNF as it partially confirmed, however as Sunil mentined in case you are confirming this activity through Control+F8. system will set status as PCNF+MCNF.

Regards

GYB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though you do not set final conf , system will give PCNF and also MCNF. This is happening in my system.

Please check in system and revert.

Zodiac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In case the time booking is through CATS and by worklist , sets system status as PCNF only and no MCNF. Rest by any other ways it sets MCNF,PCNF both.

This is my test result.

Do any one of any other views, please share.

zodiac

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirmation changes the status at Network header level (PCNF = partially confirmed, CNF = finally confirmed). An order is partially confirmed, if at least one but not all of the operations that require confirmation have been confirmed. when all operations for which confirmation is required have been finally confirmed (status CNF). An operation that was confirmed manually also receives the status MCNF (manually confirmed).

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is noticed for few activities the system status is only PCNF and for few other activities it is PCNF and MCNF both. The query regarding the activity system status not network header.

For all the activities the posting is made through CAT2,CAT5.

I want to know in which two different situation there is difference in status.

Regards

Zodiac

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

when you plan 10 hours for any activity and the you post 2 hours for that activity via any method so this will trigger PCNF status

if you post hours by selecting activity and then press ctrl+F8 then posting your hours. this is called manual booking so this will trigger MCNF status.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

This is not exactly what system behaves. If you confirm partially by CN25 or by CAT2/CAT5 system stauts becomes PCNF as well as MCNF.

I wonder when the system status will be only PCNF and no MCNF.

Regards

Zodiac