Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding Subtransaction Type IP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am working on Import procurement, i have maintained subtransaction type IP and assigned G/L account with ETT GRPO and Subtransaction type IP.

But when i am doing MIGO against Import purchase order the subtransaction type IP is not picking automatically, only i am able to see GRPO. So what could be the reason that IP is not picking?

Regards

PR

2 REPLIES 2

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you running the import scenario for the first time in your system? where did you check that IP is not coming. In MIGO Excise tab or during J1IEX posting?

Check whether you are entering the normal purchase order in MIGO by any chance..

Ensure you have entered all the required import condition types in your import purchase order? share your screenshot if possible.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System picks sub-transaction type 'IP' from 'CVD' condition (JCV1) maintained in PO. Check whether you have maintained import conditions (CVD - JCV1) in PO.

Also check whether you have maintained CVD condition type (JCV1) in the excise defaults by following config path,

SPRO - Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movements - India - Basic Settings - Determination of Excise Duty - Maintain Excise Defaults