Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Higher Level Item Not Appearing in Billing Document

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts

When I'm doing a Order-Related billing, the Higher level item in the BOM is not appearing in the billing document.

Pls advise how to rectify this problem. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

First of all, you would have seen a Information message (during the creation of billing), like this : "Please check the log".

If you check that if you have any chance to simulate and see then you can look out for reasons for why your header line item has reached Billing document from the order (You can check the log by clicking on "Edit" button available in the Menu bar at the top of your Billing overview screen).

To my knowledge the issue could be because of your Item Categor Setting. That is please check your Billing Relevance setting in your Item CAtegory (tcode - VOV7) of your Header material.

Also please check on your Copy control between Order and Billing - that whether your header material - item category is available.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys. Item category was not defined in the Copy control.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hussain

Since your issue is resolved so please close the thread now.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hussain

Would you mind if I ask you one thing that you got exact answer and solution to your issue then why you have closed the thread with assumed answer? Why not with correct answer? Is there something that you need to clarify from our side? Please give your remarks.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hussain

Please check is your higher level item category is order related billing and also check copy control for order to billing document. Are you creating billing for higher and sub items level order relevant? Please check this and revert back.

Thank$