cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table TVCPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a delivery from a settlement order but it will not create the delivery. Message:

Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZTCD

I've checked the table and the only thing which is missing is the Schedule line transfer entry.  I am comparing one system to another and I don't know how it pulls through to this field, please advise where the config for this is as i've looked at all possible entries... I've attached a screenshot from the other system and high-lighted the item I am looking for in yellow.

Kind regards,

Salwa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. use t-code: VTLA (copy controll for sales order type to delivery order type) to check delivery copy controll.

2. sales order schedule line item, plant, delivery shecdule date for sales order

3. check your sales order and delivery order item category assignment.

Thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in TVCPL, you can see two fields

1. Schedule Line Requirement

2. Schedule Line transfer

I hope you are talking about Schedule line transfer

I did some find that field is copied for some document types and not for some

i believe this value is always 151 in standard which is copied from TVCPA

can you do copy control from standard OR-LF and make changes with your document types and check

I believe it is automatically populated and there is no separate configuration required

Please copy your values in VTLA with your document types

thanks,

santosh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Salwa,

From the error message it seems that the Delivery Type ZTCD is not created and the relevant copy control is not maintained in VTLA (Delivery type < Sales document type).

Your screen shot show a different delivery type i.e. ZLI.

For which delivery type do you want to create a delivery (transaction data)?

Go to VOV8, in your Sales Document type, check what is the delivery type maintained in field "Delivery Type".

If needed in VOV8 change delivery type to ZLI and then create the entire cycle once again (starting from the settlement order etc.)

Note: It is just a question of check the configuration steps in VOV8, 0vlk, VOV7, 0vlp and copy control (and determinations).