Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error starting integration builder from client pc

ebsor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After logged in to pi 7.3 server I am trying to launch integratin builder but getting this error

#6 11:32:44 [AWT-EventQueue-2] WARNING com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.personalization.persist.MuffinResourcePersistor: No muffin found - probably this is the first run after a WebStart cache refresh or the first run at all.

Thrown:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://****************:57600/dir/ibdirCLIENT_SIDE_AutoCompleteUser_preferences.xml

I have tried with serveral version of jre 1.6,1.7 but nothing seems to work . Any suggestions what is wrong with my pc?

reagrds,

7Z

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ebsor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the said steps and now running jre 1.6, it is running on some computers and server is PI 7.3(not on my laptop).

I am getting this error after end

Cannot connect to server using message server:

ms://**********:8175/P4

See error logs for details

regards,

7Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the Note:

1571274 - Cannot connect to server using message server ms://

Best regards,

Gábor

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can only speak for PI 7.0 but for me only JRE 1.6 is working. 1.7 does not work. I forced 1.6 by explicitly by creating a link to the JRE1.6 path like so

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaws.exe" C:\Users\jens\documents\JNLP\directory.jnlp

HTH

Cheers

diego_gabriel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried to use "Re-initialization and force-signing" in Java Web Start Administration page?

Regards,

Diego Gabriel

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My few cents.. Keep only one version of JRE in PC and delete all the old versions.  Only the latest version and restart the web start again.  Please talk to basis and see all post installation steps are completely done.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Ask basis team to restart the server or do full cache refresh.  It showing that some files are missing so ask them to restart the server also check the post initialization steps.

Regards,

Mani