cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure not determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When i tried to create sales order with sales area lg11/lg/lg.I am getting the error that pricing procedure is not determined,because no entry with keys lg11/lg/lg 'a' 'v' exists in table 683v.

I am not able to move further. Can u pls help me.

Thanks&Regards

Prasad.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is nothing but the problem in pricing determination.

Go to OVKK.

And maintain the required entries for your sales organisation, distribution channel, division, customer pricing procedure , document pricing procedure and the required pricing procedure that you want to get triggered when once enter this sales area with the other combinations.

Customer pricing procedure comes from customer master data .(sales area data sales tab) and document pricing procedure comes fromthe controls of order document(VOV8)

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasad,

go the transaction code SE11 and then go to utilites in the menu bar then go to table contents and then go to create enteries and enter the values and save it

hope this will slove your problem

reward points if it helps

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Please maintain following things.

Pricing pro is determined on sales area, doc. pricing pro and customer pric. pro.

Also, in VOV8 maintain doc. pric. pro. same has to be maintained in relevant billing doc so that same is getting copied in billling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Check the following:

1. in XD02/VD02 chcek the Customer pricing procedure

2. In VOV8 check the Doc Pricing procedure

3. in OVKK Pricing procedure determination chcek that the sales area / DPP / CPP is as per the requirement.

The problem should be in the DOC pricing procedure.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinivas

Everything we have checked regarding cupp,,,dopp,and inovkk also,everything is configured correctly,but still problem is not solved.It is asking to check in table 683v.

Thanks&Regards

Prasad.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

go to OVKk and create a new entry with SALES AREA /DPP / CPP. I Think there i sno entry with this combination which you want to use.

<b> lg11/lg/lg 'a' 'v'</b>

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini